Moving from Research to Market
Transforming early-stage research results into marketable goods and services poses its own very special challenges. Eurice is a specialist for impact and innovation management throughout all fields of R&I projects. We offer briefings for EC staff, evaluators and proposers on how to maximise the impact and exploitation of research outcomes. In order to pave the route for successful project exploitation, we coordinate innovation management activities in EU-funded R&I collaborative projects and develop customised concepts to identify, capture, protect and nurture the intellectual property (IP) generated in collaborative research.
What we do for you
- Collaboration partner for developing R&I projects with a wider impact
- Coordinating work packages on dissemination and exploitation in collaborative R&I projects
- Developing IP management strategies and plans
- Planning, preparation and implementation of exploitation workshops to identify and assess key exploitable results
- Unbiased coordination of exploitation pathways for research outcomes with a high innovation potential